Welcome to the Me London (@melondonhotel). Take the private lift to the very top where all the light is kept and indulge in the best they have to offer in views. This is the Radio Rooftop Bar.
We were guests at Charli Cohen’s off-schedule London Fashion Week showcase of her SS15 collection. A sea of iconic CC brights and neons beautifully and elegantly displayed by the Sleek Technique team in front of bloggers, the fashion-savvy, editors, photographers and fans of the hottest #fitfashion girl in the industry RIGHT NOW!
The ironic thing about this venue, is that in a usual situation, the dress code is clear – no sportswear or trainers. However, this sums up the fact that CC has an edge on any other sportwear designer by creating pieces that easily transform into chic, trendy pieces such as the hottest must have from her collection, the Body.
We drank New Zealand Sauvignon, cloudy apple juice, and a delicious summer mocktail with lemongrass. We ate olives and toasted bread with aioli. We chatted to everyone around us enjoying the fashionable London sunshine. And the babe was keen to take photos as you will see below.
For the duration of London Fashion Week Me Hotel is open to the public showing live fashion shoots, illustration and shows – it’s the perfect location being only five minutes from Somerset House.
- Table reservations can only be made up to one month in advance to the requested date
- All table reservations require a minimum spend per person
- Radio operates on a walk-in basis for both residents and non residents throughout the evening. However entrance is subject to maximum capacity
- All hotel guests receive first available entry
- Trendy and Casual – no sportswear or sports trainers
- Monday – Wednesday: 12:00 – 01:00
- Thursday – Saturday: 12:00 – 02:00
- Sunday: 12:00 – 00:00